Ready to discover the unique landscapes of a UNESCO site in Palestine?
In the proximity of Bethlehem lies the small village of Battir with its unforgettable landscape featuring olive groves and vineyards. Join our walking tours leading visitors across the ancient terraces and water systems that have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We also offer transportation, delicious meals and accommodation in guesthouses.
Book or contact us for more details: email@example.com | +972 (0) 598844002
With a community-based approach to developing tourism, Battir is quickly gaining its rightful place among visitors and locals favorite destinations in Palestine, as it offers enriching experiences while hiking in one of Palestine’s hidden treasures.
Highlights of the tour:
- Court of the Seven Widows – historic buildings in the village’s center
- Sufi Shrine of Abu Yazeed Al Bustami
- Battir Spring – a source of fresh drinking water
- Al Mahatta Tent
- A rest area at the historic Jerusalem Jaffa Railway line connecting Jerusalem to Jaffa
- Plenty of crops – Battir is famous for its eggplants
- Ottoman oven for limestone burning
- Wadi Makhrour – beautiful natural valley leading from Battir to Beit Jala
- Byzantine/Roman age tombs carved into the rocks of Wadi Makhrour.
Accommodation is available at Al Marj Guest-House: in the middle of nature, it offers a fantastic view!